Friday, February 6, 2009

That's on G.O.P. !!!!!!!

With everything going on in America, I must admit I have developed a new found respect for the G.O.P./Republican party. Feeling all informed and wanting to express my opinion to someone that could appreciate and understand where I am coming from, I called up one of my neighbors, OHWeedy (Old Head), to see if he was up for some conversation. To my delight, he was just preparing his evening dosage of herbal medicine and invited me over. I walked in, took a seat, and the conversation went something like this:

Me: ...so what I'm saying is....I have a new found respect for Republicans OHWeedy.

OHWeedy: What? You've been one of the loudest anti-Republican voices in the neighborhood.

Me: I know but I have to give credit where credit is due, and I have never seen a group of people soooooooo dedicated to a cause and willing to go against the whole world for their cause than the Republican party.

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...yeah I know what you are saying, they are stubborn if nothing else.

Me: Oh it is more than stubbornness. The G.O.P. acts like a gang!

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...a gang huh? (puff, puff)...explain.

Me: Thank about how gangs usually work. They tolerate no disloyalty, their first response is always to attack in numbers and strength, and if you go against them or try to defect they will destroy you! Doesn't that sound a lot like the Republican party?

OHWeedy: (PUFFFFFF)...that's deep youngster. (puff, puff)...deep.

Me: You know, I don't always agree with what gangs of the Republican party does, but you have to admire their cohesiveness sometimes. I mean even after this historical election where we the people chose to try something different than tax cuts for the rich, they still stand in unison and say,"FUCK YALL!! We represent the rich and we will die for this shit!!!" I mean you gotta respect that!

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...yeah you gotta good read on the situation. What people seem to forget is that G.O.P. stands for the Grand Old Party, which really...(puff, puff)...just means keep the money with the Grand Old Rich People!

Me: Word! What kills me is how is it that the Democratic party can't seem to get it's act together enough to expose this shit the right way.

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...that's because if the Republican party is like a strong gang, the Democratic party is like a dysfunctional family that may all share a name but can't always get along.

Me: You a fool!

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)... for real. Think about it or a second. Democrats are like the husbands who cheat on the wife and she goes on a talk show to tell the world and then the kids come out and say they want to divorce their parents all while trying to live under one roof. Democrats keep their shit messy and have no order like the Republicans, so they bicker and fight in public and make the entire party look like shit.

Me: Deep OHWeedy.

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...yeah that's why at the end of the day nothing gets done really because the real people that run the country sit back and let us be entertained or disenfranchised by the bull that goes on while they pull the strings to still keep the wealth in one place.

Me: OHWeedy, I see you really ready to get going but I gotta get to the house and eat dinner with the fam. I do want to hear about who really pulls the strings though. What you go going tomorrow evening?

OHWeedy: (puff, puff)...taking my medicine and teaching you about the Federal Reserve.

Me: Cool I will holla at you tomorrow!


What do you think?

No comments: