Thursday, January 29, 2009

Effective Communication

I recently took a long road trip with two of my 420 friendly buddies, one from high school (HSWeedy) and one from college (CWeedy). Suga Free was banging in the vehicle was my high school buddy attempted to educate my college buddy on the fine art of pimpin! There was a moment of silence between songs and instruction when HSWeedy said:

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)...so what I'm sayin is, which one works and sounds better. "Bitch, shut up!" or "Shut up, Bitch!"

CWeedy: (puff, puff)...dude is there a difference?

HSWeedy: ..man you don't know? This has been an ongoing debate since high school!

Me: Yeah CWeedy, we have been having spirited debate on this topic for years now.

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)... yeah, so now we need you to help close this.

CWeedy: (puff, puff)... well let me think about it for a second...(puff, puff)...the placement of Bitch is what we are really discussing right?

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)...yeah man! The question is do you check her first with the Bitch, or do you save it to bring the point home?

Me: I think starting off with a strong and firm, Bitch, really sets the tone and gets the bitches attention and let's her know you mean business.

HSWeedy: I think finishing up with a long drawn out, Beeeeeeeyatch, really brings the point home.

CWeedy: (puff, puff)...dude, you both make good points. Why not use one in the beginning and the end like, "Bitch! Shut up, Beeeeeeyatch!"

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)...naw that won't work because now you are OB'in (Over Bitch'in). You use too many Bitches and it losses it's effectiveness.

Me: Yeah after a while she may begin to take it as a term of endearment.

CWeedy: (puff, puff)...okay I see. If that's the case than I have to go with the "Bitch, shut up!"
Me: Yeah!!!!! Told you fool!

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)...whateva fool! Why think that one works better?

CWeedy: (puff, puff)...by starting off with the insult, you immediately get the woman's attention and you establish your position as the dominant figure in the conversation. When you save it for the end it almost sounds whinny and bitch like.

HSWeedy: (puff, puff)...so you sayin I sound like a bitch?

Me: LOL!!!! Yeah BITCH!!!!

CWeedy: Naw dude...not exactly...I mean...you can say it however you want...you know what I mean...it's just....

Me: F him CWeedy!!!! Tell this hoe the truth!!!

CWeedy: (puff, puff)...yeah, if you like to save it for the end then you sound like a bitch yourself dude!

HSWeedy: F both of yall!


What you think?

No comments: